We can’t separate the health of this planet from our own well-being.
We uphold our responsibility to this earth by making informed, thoughtful, and sound environmental decisions. We are continuously reassessing our current practices and learning ways that we can minimize our environmental impact and support our local economy.
We take this commitment seriously and will, over time, build on the ways through which we can do our part, here are our current sustainability measures:
- Organic shampoo, conditioner. hand soap, and body lotion from Canadian company Carina Organics
- Bath salts with herbal based ingredients from Canadian company Matter
- Recycled tissue, toilet paper, and napkins
- Organic snacks
- Organic, local, and/or seasonal ingredients for our food service
- Laundered hand towels in common areas to cut down on paper waste
- Up-cycled furniture, furnishings, and art from local businesses
- Local, organic cleaning products from Canadian company Lemon Aide
- Building improvements to reduce energy use
- Property improvements such as planting native trees, shrubs, and flowers